Re: [p2-dev] Performance tests in the normal test bucket?

Some of these tests are just comparing two different ways of doing things against each other (testAVersusBPerformance tests). These ones wouldn't make sense as proper performance tests. They could probably be removed, although they might sometimes come in handy for reference. Some of them look like micro-benchmarks that wouldn't be helpful as proper performance tests, but some could probably could be turned into proper performance tests with baselines, etc. In particular benchmarks of slicer, resolver, and reconciler performance would be really useful to guard against regressions.

John