[p2-dev] Performance tests in the normal test bucket?

While monitoring a recent p2 test failure in the Indigo SR1 (3.7.1) build I noticed a test failing that had "Performance" in the name. I found the following tests that also have "Performance" in the name:

testParserPerformanc
testMatchQueryVersusExpressionPerformance
testMatchQueryVersusIndexedExpressionPerformance
testMatchQueryVersusIndexedExpressionPerformance2
testMatchQueryVersusMatchIteratorPerformance
testCapabilityQueryPerformance
testIUPropertyQueryPerformance
testSlicerPerformance
testPermissiveSlicerPerformance

So that made me wonder, are these really performance tests? Should they be run during the performance test bucket so that their stats can be tracked against previous releases to see if we have improved or regressed performance of these tests?

Tom

Back to the top