[p2-dev] pausing a p2 operation?

Ciao @ll J
Our p2-based installer would benefit from a feature where customers pause the the execution of the provisioning plan.

I’ve seen other installers allow pausing the download phase , and now I’m wondering if we could implement the same for p2 as well…

Let me know what you think, I can easily kick off a bugzilla here but I thought I’d ask first to see if others would find this feature useful…

Implementation-wise I think the p2 core guys should have the biggest say in how this should work, I was hoping for a simple interface using the agent, the prov eventbus or the monitor, like “mymonitor.pause()” or the like…

TIA,

Ciao, hh

Back to the top