[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Versioning of p2.publisher.eclipse
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:51:52 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcxekEt17rxIlYJTTm2og5JKH2z8TQ==
- Thread-topic: Versioning of p2.publisher.eclipse
For bug 247099
, the behaviour of org.eclipse.p2.publisher.eclipse was changed so that optional runtime dependencies result in an optional, non-greedy
p2 dependency instead of an optional greedy dependency. This is an incompatible change. Should we therefore increment the version number to 2.0.0? Technically, this would not be necessary, because all of the bundle is marked as internal.
As a good compromise, I would suggest a minor increment to 1.1.0.qualifier. What do you think?