If you need the test data and code, I'll upload it.

[1] https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmxBoq-n1R8KdEZ4czdpQk9lMEpvR3pUbzZaZzltTGc

Mengxin Zhu

On 08/10/2011 02:21 PM, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
On 2011-08-10 08:12, Mengxin Zhu wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for analyzing the bottleneck of my query.

RequiredCapability doesn't support 'namespace' member. So I used below query expression for testing,

"$0.traverse(set(), _, { cache, parent | parent.requirements.unique(cache).collect(rc | select(iu | iu ~= rc)).flatten()})"

However the result is amazing. It costs much more time to query the great number of IUs. I updated the document and benchmark spreadsheet listed below. What do you think?

It looks like the query performs sequential scans instead of using indexes. What type of repository is the 'allIUs' it that you're querying? I'm curious because it doesn't seem to be capable of producing indexes.

- thomas