Re: [p2-dev] SimpleConfigurator/bundles.info not get created in the product structure

Hi ,

i have to emphasize that, when I'm publishing the example.product file
to p2-repo, the p2-repo only contains the example bundle/feature. it
does not contain the simpleconfigurator, director, etc bundles.

Is it the problem for example.product not being published properly ?

i was under the impression that productPublisher just publishes the
metadata found in .product file in to a repo without depending on
whats being referenced in the .product file and the real artifacts can
come from any of the artifact repos (in my case eclipse helios repo)

thanks,
--Pradeep

Back to the top