[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] SimpleConfigurator/bundles.info not get created in the product structure
- From: "Todorova, Katya" <katya.todorova@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 18:47:47 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcxTic3GIwUtsZ5fT7u5/1+QmItQkAABOoTg
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] SimpleConfigurator/bundles.info not get created in the product structure
As far as I can see the configuration from your product file is missing in the attached repo.
What do you use to publish your product?
From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pradeep Fernando
Sent: vendredi 5 aoÃt 2011 18:07
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] SimpleConfigurator/bundles.info not get created in the product structure
Hi Katya, devs,
I have attached my local p2-repo, whic contains the published example
bundle/feature and the example-product.
during the director install I give helios repo, in addition to this
repo, to resolve equinox/p2 related stuff.