Re: [p2-dev] SimpleConfigurator/bundles.info not get created in the product structure

Hi Pradeep and Katya.

In Pradeep's file there is:

  <features>
     <feature id="example-feature" version="0.0.0"/>
  </features>

Try:

  <features>
     <feature id="org.eclipse.equinox.server.core"/>
<feature id="org.eclipse.equinox.server.p2"/>