Re: [p2-dev] P2 build product -- cannot update features contained within

On 1-Aug-2011, at 11:42 AM, Eddie Galvez wrote:
> Apologies to anybody who has seen this before. I originally mailed this in May, and still have not been able to find a solution. I hope that recent activity on the p2-dev mailing list is a sign of more eyeballs watching now:

Eddie, we need more information.  The instructions we've given you have worked for many other people, so I suspect that something's not quite right about your setup.

The content.xml or .jar resulting from your build would be great, but even better would be your .product and its accompanying p2.inf files.

Brian.

Back to the top