From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Boian Tomov
Sent: mercredi 20 juillet 2011 12:37
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] Installing a Eclipse based product

Here are the content.xml and the p2 profile.

Thanks in advantage,
Boian

Could you please attach the content.xml of your generated repository and the last p2 profile of your installation?
You can find the profile under:
  <location of the new created product>/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/profileRegistry/MyEclipseProduct/<the most recently created file>

Thanks,
Katya