[p2-dev] Pending patches in preparation to Git move

In preparation for the move of p2 to a git repo (see Tom's mail from yesterday), I have been thinking about releasing large pending patches into separate branches in CVS so that they are automatically carried over into the new git repo, and thus saves the author some nightmare related to dealing with reapplying the patch. What do you think about this?

At this point I have identified the following candidates:
- http://bugs.eclipse.org/350356 - Framework admin doesn't respect org.osgi.framework.bsnversion=multiple
- http://bugs.eclipse.org/325328 - Replace extensions with services

Please let me know if you are aware of any other patches.

PaScaL

Back to the top