[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Using default agents for p2 runtime artifacts
- From: Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 21:47:58 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm not sure I completely follow the use case, but here are some directions I hope will help.
- The agent is just an aggregation facility of different services. As such you could contribute your own agent service and obtain the repositories from there.
- Otherwise, know that by default the repository manager will always load and restore the repositories
- Finally you can specify repositories using system properties: eclipse.p2.metadataRepository and eclipse.p2.artifactRepository resp for metadata and artifact repos.
On 2011-07-05, at 9:28 AM, RAJENDRA wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I am new to Eclipse development and facing some issues in using p2. I have created a code for an installer job. The URIs and locations in the code are mentioned manually at the moment. Is there any way we can make use of default agent so that the paths need not be mentioned explicitly in the code?
> Rajendra Kolli
> p2-dev mailing list