Re: [p2-dev] Moving to 3.7 my Update is not working anymore

Hi Pascal,

I made a little progress by manually adding the repo like:
ProvisioningContext result = new ProvisioningContext(getAgent(context));
result.setArtifactRepositories(new URI[] { repoURIs[0] });
 result.setMetadataRepositories(new URI[] { repoURIs[0] });
 IMetadataRepositoryManager repoManager =
 (IMetadataRepositoryManager) agent.getService(IMetadataRepositoryManager.SERVICE_NAME);
repoManager.loadRepository(repoURIs[0], new
NullProgressMonitor());

with this setting  the qurey runs fine, my product IU is found, but running the Update I get tons of
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository 4 0 2011-06-13 14:30:51.289
!MESSAGE No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,de.eiswind.mango.client.book,1.7.0.201106131429
Google says this was a problem with 3.6.1 and it should be fixed.
Do you have an idea about that?
I'll take a walk now, tired of running builds.

Regards Thomas