[p2-dev] New Juno milestones added to equinox bugzilla components

I added the first for milestone targets for Juno for the equinox bugzilla components. I decided to go with calling the milestones "Juno M1", "Juno M2" ... etc. instead of 3.8. Please use Juno M1 if you release any bug fixes to HEAD now.

Thanks.

Tom

----- Forwarded by Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM on 06/07/2011 02:10 PM -----

Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2011 01:28 PM

[platform-releng-dev] Nightly builds toward 3.8 start tonight

The issue with the equinox incubator bundles has moved to a resolved state and I've scheduled builds toward 3.8 to start tonight.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

No integration build tomorrow, just an N-build tonight.

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx