Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation

Can you please provide some more details, Pascal, on how to register the provisioningAgent? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault ---05/29/2011 09:32:22 PM---You need to have a bundle that registers the service agaPascal Rapicault ---05/29/2011 09:32:22 PM---You need to have a bundle that registers the service against the provisioningAgent before the p2 UI

Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/29/2011 09:32 PM

Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation

Sent by:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

You need to have a bundle that registers the service against the provisioningAgent before the p2 UI gets called.