Re: [p2-dev] A working example of custom p2 provisioning action

Depending on the granularity of what you are trying to do, it may be sufficient for you to implement an action.
You can find an example of an action in http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/p2-dev/msg04002.html

HTH

On 2011-05-29, at 2:14 PM, ÐÐÐÐÑÐ ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐÐ wrote:

Hi all!

Iâm trying to write a custom p2 provisioning action to execute my own code when installing feature. I havenât found any docs on this topic in the web, and itâs hard to debug because eclispe silently ignores me (even in a log). The only example Iâve found is here: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/p2-dev/msg04002.html, but it seems not working (I cannot install plugins provided in 3.6.2).

So, if somebody can point me at a working example of custom provisioning action, that would help me understand the whole thing.

Thanks,

Nikita Prokopov,
Software Engineer at xored.com, Inc.