[p2-dev] Bug updates

In the last week, we made a serious dent into our 3.7 backlog. Thank you everybody, for all the efforts.
We now only have until thursday to contribute before RC1 is wrapped up.
In order to make this process faster / smoother, don't hesitate to ping for review on this ML or by pinging ppl on the IRC #equinox-dev channel.
Also, if you think that some bugs can be delayed to a later release (3.7.x or 2.8), feel free to mark them as such.

PaScaL

Back to the top