Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature?

Thanks for the tip, Thomas. It works great. Wonder whether this is a hidden door or working by defect.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---05/05/2011 03:15:18 AM---Hi Samuel, The director will perform an update if you useThomas Hallgren ---05/05/2011 03:15:18 AM---Hi Samuel, The director will perform an update if you use options to both uninstall

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/05/2011 03:15 AM

Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature?

Sent by:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Samuel,

The director will perform an update if you use options to both uninstall and install the same feature, i.e. -u x.y.z -i x.y.z

HTH,
Thomas Hallgren