[p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature?

I have a feature com.abc.main.feaature 3.6.2.01 installed in Eclipse SDK 3.6.2. I'm trying to update it to 3.6.2.02 from the command line with the p2 director.

eclipse.exe -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director -repository file:/D:/temp/eclipse-SDK-3.6.2/eclipse/workspace/Update/ -installIU com.abc.main.feaature.feature.group

I got the error message in the configuration directory, saying that Cannot complete the install because of a conflicting dependency. Only one of the feature com.abc.main.feaature can be installed. Is there another application which can update the installed feature?

Best Regards

Samuel Wu
IBM Canada, Toronto Lab
samuelwu@xxxxxxxxxx