Re: [p2-dev] Is there a way to control the size of the profile registry?

Nope, there isn't anything like that yet. I thought we had a bug report about it but I couldn't find it. Currently you can only trim the profile registry via the command-line director call (like you mentioned) or in the UI Installation History dialog.

Inactive hide details for Chris Aniszczyk ---04/21/2011 03:23:38 PM---Is there a property that controls how big the profile regChris Aniszczyk ---04/21/2011 03:23:38 PM---Is there a property that controls how big the profile registry can get? For example, some people may

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>

04/21/2011 03:23 PM

[p2-dev] Is there a way to control the size of the profile registry?

Sent by:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is there a property that controls how big the profile registry can
get? For example, some people may not really want a large history (or
one at all).

I know via the director, there's an option to purge history
(-purgeHistory) but I'm looking for something a bit better.

Thoughts?

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk