Re: [p2-dev] List of update sites

Pascal,

I think so. List of update sites is my backup if I don't succeed
running proper install actions (see nearby thread). What I need is to
auto-configure my plugin when it's isntalling from update site,
knowing the address of that site. If don't succeed in that, I'll
implement looking through a list of update sites and searching for
site that could have contained my plugin (this thread).

I think possible dirty way for 3.5 is to search for update sites on
disk store in preference file manually.

Thanks,