Re: [p2-dev] p2 replacement for InstallHandler

I've read about touchpoints, which google shows as the descendant of
old InstallHandlers. What I really want is to use URL of repository
from which my bundle/feature is installed. Can I obtain this somehow?
As far as I know, this was possible via old InstallHandler API

--
Andrey

Back to the top