[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] nested categories with CategoryPublisher
- From: Laslov Dieter DEA sIT <Dieter.Laslov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:14:38 +0000
- Accept-language: de-AT, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acvq3dOsh8I8r0uwTdyP7mSIRW2xxw==
- Thread-topic: nested categories with CategoryPublisher
New to this list, I hope I'm right here?
My issue is that I have to build up a composite reository which joins some standard repos (emf...) and some with our own stuff too. To make the composite repo user friendly, categorizing is necessary, e.g. I want to make a category "Eclipse Modeling" containing all the existing modelling categories. Also our own categories should be organized by nesting.
I saw on other repos on the Web that hirarchical catogories are possible, but how can I do that with the CategoryPublisher?
ThanX in advance, cheers,