Re: [p2-dev] Shell scripts for managing p2 repositories

On 17-Mar-2011, at 1:22 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
> Interesting timing, since I was having this particular discussion with paul webster this morning on the eclipse-dev IRC channel :)

I saw that: it was the kick required for me to finally package them up!  You must have left the channel by the time I was finished.

> Basically I was suggesting that we could provide a folder at the root of eclipse (probably an optional thing not to be shipped by default in the SDK?) that would contain scripts to hide the complexity of the command.
>
> Since you have it, is it something that you would be interested in contributing back to p2?

I'd be happy to.  They're already under the EPL.

Brian.

--
Rescue your task list with Kizby!  Free 30 day trial with no obligations.
Visit kizby.com for details.

Back to the top