Re: [p2-dev] Are there order effects in composite repositories?

Am 19.02.2011 09:23, schrieb Thomas Hallgren:
> [..] I'm almost certain that
> with the 'file' priority out of the way, the artifact repositories are
> consulted in the order they are listed.

That sounds like it should be spec'd somewhere. But then again, what if
a user has many repositories listed in his configurations? I really
think it would be better if there were further possibilities to
prioritize artifact repositories. For example, "archive.eclipse.org"
should always be consulted last.

Thoughts?

-Gunnar

--