[p2-dev] CLI tool to execute a p2 query?

I was just re-provisioning a workspace to work on e4 and needed to add the Eclipse test harness bundles (org.eclipse.core.tests.harness).  I couldn't figure out which feature includes them, and eventually gave up and just checked them out from source.  And I'm now looking for a feature containing a different bundle.

I'm sure I can build a p2 query to figure this out, given enough time.  But I wondered if there's an p2 cli app that already does this, or that I can use to execute the query?  (p2grep?)

Brian.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.7-I-builds