From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dmytro Pishchukhin
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 5:50 PM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] non-OSGi artifact with p2

Thx for your samples.

I have one more question:
I've added to my feature a zip file that I like to unzip during configure phase. I can set target folder with ${installFolder}/<target folder>.

How can I define path to the zip file for source param?

this does not work for me.
instructions.configure=\
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.natives.unzip(source:${artifact}/config.zip, target:${installFolder});

Are there any variables I can use to access feature installation folder? (e.g. /features/<my_feature>)

Thanks.

Best regards,
Dmytro Pishchukhin