Re: [p2-dev] P2 security warning in headless RCP applications

Hi Pascal,

it works now, thank you!

Eugen

Am 12.02.2011 um 02:18 schrieb Pascal Rapicault:

You need to register your service IProvisioningAgent#registerService for it to take precedence over the default one.

On 2011-02-11, at 12:03 PM, Eugen Reiswich wrote:

Hi Pascal,

it's a month ago but I'm still not able to solve this problem. No matter what I do my UIService is ignored by P2 thus the "...untrusted content..."-dialog still appears and blocks my headless application. Looking at the P2 sources I noticed that P2 retrieves the UIServices asking the ProvisioningAgent which has an internal Service-Map rather than the OSGi service registry.

UIServices serviceUI = (UIServices) agent.getService(UIServices.SERVICE_NAME);

This is a bit confusing. Do I have to override the UIService within the ProvisioningAgent so that my service is used rather than the original one?

Eugen