Re: [p2-dev] non-OSGi artifact with p2

Dmytro, here is how we do it ourselves in one case.
It is not great: we put the files in a bundle and publish a feature
with a custom p2.inf in charge of setting up those files.

https://github.com/intalio/nuxeo-integration/blob/master/osgi-equinox/assembly/cloud.nuxeo.osgi.f/p2.inf

I hope this helps,
Hugues