Re: [p2-dev] Proposal: Simplified installer/updater.

Hi Steffan,

Thanks for your interest.

I think Pascal said what I would say: we're more about synchronizing an RCP application with some known profile than about installing new components.

Please correct my understanding if I've misunderstood what you've done.

Dave