[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] director application changes
- From: Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 00:26:48 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have made the following changes to the director application.
1) The application now supports tagging of profile states.
This mean that when you are doing an install, uninstall or revert, it is possible to specify a user readable tag to help you remember the change you did. for example -installIU org.eclipse.cdt.feature.group -tag CDT
You can get the list of tags by doing -listTags
You can use tag as an argument to -revert
2) The -list command now supports the ability to take p2 QL queries (this started as an innocent refactoring to add support to list groups)
So basically now -list supports 3 arguments
- id [/ version]
- Q:group (a shortcut to just get the )