 QueryUtil.createMatchQuery("requirements.exists(r | $1 ~= r)", myKnownIU)

HTH,
Thomas Hallgren

On 2011-02-01 14:27, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Hi Ivanov,

How about this:

 "select(x | x.requirements.exists(r | r.namespace = "java.package" && exists(y | y ~= r)))"

HTH,
Thomas Hallgren

On 2011-02-01 12:58, Ivanov, Radoslav wrote:
Hello

I am writing with regards to p2QL. I would like to select all installable units that require any package provided by an known installable unit.

I would be grateful if you could provide help for this query.

Thanks
Rado