Re: [p2-dev] How can the product publisher use java profiles ?

I’m sorry for replying to all, didn’t check the To: line, please ignore it

Cheers

Mladen

From: Markov, Mladen
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:37 PM
To: 'P2 developer discussions'
Subject: RE: How can the product publisher use java profiles ?

Probvai da slagash poveche punktuacionni znaci, ili da cepish izrecheniata na 2.

Primerno niakolko puti prochetoh purvoto izrechenie, za da go razbera.

Nai-prostia princip za punktuaciata v angliiskia ezik e, che slagash zapetaika tam kudeto si poemash duh ili pravish pauza. Lesno se prilaga kato si go kajesh na glas, ili naum.

Vtori lesen princip e che tam kudeto imash zapetaika obiknoveno mojesh da ia zamenish s tochka J

Naprimer, s dve zapetaiki poveche stava dosta po-iasno za chetene ot pruv pogled

As you know, during product publishing, a JRE configuration unit is generated to export a standard set of java packages, which installable units may require.

Daje moje I taka

As you know, during product publishing, a JRE configuration unit is generated. It exports a standard set of java packages, which installable units may require.

Haide sega samostoiatelno probvai da promenish slednoto izrechenie, koeto ima v sebe si pone 3 otdelni J

Judging by the code, publishing has support to load such a profile from a specified location (see JREAction class for reference) but I cannot find any entry point from the product publisher application (in the current case, I need to run the application, not call the publisher API programmatically) or from the product definition file to pass such a profile

Otdelno, obiknoveno e mnogo po-efikasno (I razbiraemo), ako slojish vuprosa ili “call for action” na otdelen red ili paragraph. Inache vuprosa ti se gubi kato edno malko izrechenie sled edno ogromno.