Re: [p2-dev] Is there a way to group features together: some kind of abstraction

hi Pradeep,

have you tried to create p2 category?

You can create category in one step and then add new features to it by changing repository metadata at any time.
I'm not sure what with updates, but at least when installing a p2 category from p2 UI, user is able to modify each features separately later.

You can read some more about categories at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Customizing_Metadata

Jacek