Re: [p2-dev] Executing a P2 traverse query

OK; here's where I'm ending the week:

toInstallOrUpdate = allMetadataRepos.query(
     QueryUtil.createQuery(traverseQuery,
            new String[]{"com.example.rcpmain.ui.utils.feature.feature.group",
                              "com.example.rcpmain.ui.feature.feature.group"}), monitor).toUnmodifiableSet();

where traverseQuery is:

final String traverseQuery = "$0.traverse(parent | parent.requirements.collect(rc | select(iu |iu ~= rc)).flatten())";

Yields:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert a java.lang.String into an iterator

I'm puzzled and would appreciate a steer about how to use the API.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dave