[p2-dev] Creating eclipse feature from bundles hosted on maven repo

Hi All,

In the current tooling that is provided by eclipse to create an eclipse feature, there is no way to tell eclipse to refer to a plugin which is hosted on a maven repository.
In our projects we use maven-bundle-plugin to do pom-first development of osgi bundles. So all our osgi bundles are installed in a maven repository.

Is there any way to specify maven URL for a plugin while creating a eclipse feature?
If not then does eclipse provide any extension points where i can develop that capability?

Any pointers in this regard would be helpful.

Best Regards,
Madhav

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do

Back to the top