Re: [p2-dev] how to make p2 install fail gracefully

I believe that this is a problem with feature patches specifically.  I
was aware of the shared install bug that was fixed for 3.6.1, but it
doesn't seem to have fixed the feature patches issue (it only made
diagnosing the problem more cryptic :( ).  I have not actually
reproduced this on my machine.  I just know from users that when they
changed their install directory to writable, then they were able to
install groovy-eclipse.

If there's not a straightforward solution, then should I write up some
steps to reproduce and raise a bug?