[p2-dev] product update

Hello,

I am using Buckminster as my build tool, everything been going great with using it until I wanted to update my product. I posted question about this on Buckminster and p2 forums, but haven't got an answer yet, thought this mailing list would be a better place to ask. I think the problem I am having has to do more with my lack of understanding of p2 rather than Buckminster itself. I believe I might be on the right track with using p2.inf for customization as suggested by Paul Webster, but still having problems with making the update work correctly.

This is a link (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=200721&start=0&S=922e15e7fa6c13f7bc5e46571cbd456c) to my Buckminster forum with further details on the problem.

I greatly appreciate your help!
Alex

Back to the top