Re: [p2-dev] Support for Registration Page

p2 does not have such support.

What are they trying to achieve with by having their user registered?
- Protection so other can't install it?
- Sales lead?
- ?

Until now most of the solution I have seen involve registering the user when the code is run.

On 2010-12-02, at 2:39 PM, Ian Skerrett wrote:

I am working with some people who want to promote commercial products using the Marketplace Client.   One thing they would like to do is require a user to register for the product before installing.   Is this possible with p2 and can anyone point me to documentation or examples.

btw, I have seen people use the basic https username/password but I am looking for something that is more a standard registration page for new users.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org