[p2-dev] p2 Tutorial at EclipseCon

Hi everyone,

I submitted a p2 tutorial titled "A Gentle Introduction to p2" [1] which will cover the most important parts of the API (RepositoryManagers / Repos, IUs, Queries, Operations and the Engine).  If anybody is interested in helping out with this tutorial, please let me know.

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2011/view_talk.php?id=2186

I plan on providing 4 hands on exercises that will, when completed, produce an Eclipse Installer (for all those people who are still upset that Eclipse doesn't have an installers ;)).

cheers,
ian