Re: [p2-dev] Use of uncompressed metadata repositories

I wonder if this is an issue of just needing better PDE defaults .... and who would make that change?

Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxxxxx

Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/17/2010 01:22 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [p2-dev] Use of uncompressed metadata repositories