Re: [p2-dev] question modifying bundles.info

Hey Gunnar!

Will take a look at that. Thanks for the help!!!

Cheers,
-Martin

On 20.10.10 17:05, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Am 18.10.2010 15:59, schrieb Martin Lippert:
I have a question regarding the simpleconfigurator and its bundle.info
file. I need to switch the auto-start setting of a bundle
programmatically from within the running app. Is there an API to do this
change to bundles.info?

SimpleConfiguratorManipulator is supposed to be the API. It's a separate
bundle.

-Gunnar

Back to the top