[p2-dev] p2 & declarative services

Hi all

because of the discussion about the install order i remembered a problem i currently have but i'm not trying to solve at the moment:
1.) i install a bunch of plugins
2.) during the provisioning action the services defined by DS try to startup... e.g. half of the app started up
3.) to finish the prov. action p2 issues PackageAdmin.refreshPackages(<all installed plugins>)
4.) all services are stopped again, refreshed and then start up again.

currently it's not a big deal for my case but i've wondered how to deal with that.
maybe somebody got a idea?

greetings,
Michael