[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "Todorova, Katya" <katya.todorova@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:46:21 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: ActT/PZ5CAA/WQRWSZetSYJ8il2nuAA7WgQQ
- Thread-topic: P2 test cases
While validating the concept of p2 running outside Eclipse IDE, we wrote test cases for all existing tests related to the modified components.
I check http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_tests, but scenarios described there are a lot more high level than what I have.
Here's an example for the download manager:
Tests invocation of DownloadManager when there is nothing to download
1. Create download manager with/without provisioning context
2. Start download manager
3. Make sure that result status is OK"
Do you think they would be useful for the community? If so, how and where can I contribute them?