Re: [p2-dev] Discovery feature

Hi guys,

I'll keep an eye on discovery and post back here if we find any issues.
Thanks for the attention. :)

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 22:12, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As Pascal has already said, there is nothing planned so far. It would
be nice to put some of the extensions that were implemented as part of
the Marketplace Client back into p2 discovery but it will depend on
how much time we'll have available. Although there is no official API,
yet, we'll maintain backwards compatibility for the catalog format so
I wouldn't expect any problems with adopting discovery for Pulsar now.

Please always feel free to file bugs if you have input on API or need
for extensibility that is missing in the current implementation.

Steffen

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I would like to know if is there anything planned on modifying the discovery
> API for Indigo time-frame.
> We use this feature for Pulsar, so we'll have to adapt ourselves if
> something breaks. :)
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel Pastore