[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Shared installs and our EPP Packages
- From: Francis Upton <francisu@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 20:02:10 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=SdkjCxBy+YXSb/oGLG4srrzPY0wOJ2fxM5uSOOwkMnIyNN7Pml9gjp5mWEkrQNmjjY 6ZQqcftFA3v2MARpKpkUHH6l5PgnDqq1eyqMY7RuLohqpZy6/QvNdXMy+29C4M5n76em JS4Aqj4X/bTqxk16IXI8q1bKgQRJUI4ARAUDA=
Ian, thanks for your great work tracking this down.
2. Do we want to address this for SR1?
> Yes, this is a huge problem as it breaks updates when Eclipse is installed in the program files directory in a bad way; the updates appear to succeed, but they don't.