[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Re: How to query feature's plugins/IUs from p2 metadata?
- From: <Ari.Seppi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:42:40 +0300
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acs3wFq4n4fnoCG2SAacCBIU11aTZQ==
- Thread-topic: Re: How to query feature's plugins/IUs from p2 metadata?
returning to Mika Immonen’s question about querying plugins of a feature: Is it possible to use P2 API to query the the plugins that belong to a feature (defined with <plugin>-elements in feature.xml)?
It seems that RequiredCababilities that return true for isVersionStrict method match those plugins, but is that a safe way to get all of them and no external plugins?