Re: [p2-dev] How to update a component feature of a product build?

Hi Ian,
My product does generate newer version number each time. But I can't see the product in the repository generated. And the repository is not categorized. I can only choose the features to install. Any idea on how to create a product update?

Best Regards

Samuel Wu
Tel: 905-413-2373
Fax: 905-413-4854

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---07/29/2010 06:40:16 PM---What is the ID of your product?  Also, did you update the versioIan Bull ---07/29/2010 06:40:16 PM---What is the ID of your product? Also, did you update the version number of your product?

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/29/2010 06:40 PM

Re: [p2-dev] How to update a component feature of a product build?

Sent by:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

What is the ID of your product?  Also, did you update the version number of your product?

cheers,
ian