[p2-dev] Testing P2 without SELF_Profile

Hi folks,

I am developing a RCP+P2 application and wonder what's the best way to test such an application. As far as I understand I need to deploy my RCP+P2 application before I can test it as P2 requires a profile when installing/updating etc. software. This profile is NULL when testing within Eclipse IDE so debugging in IDE is not possible for me yet.

Is there a way to test P2 without deployment e.g. mock a profile?

Regards,
Eugen

Back to the top