[p2-dev] Dropins directory is ignored in a product build

Hello there,
When I picked up an Eclipse SDK, I can drop some features/plugins in the dropins directory and they are picked up by the platform. I created a product build to build my product. In my product build, the features/plugins put in the dropins directory are ignored. Is there a configuration setting can be set to make the dropins directory recognized as in SDK? Thanks.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Back to the top